DENT Project Mailing lists email@example.comDENT is an open source collaborative effort created to enable the creation of Network OS for Disaggregated Network Switches in campus and remote enterprise locations. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leading Silicon Vendors, Original Design Manufacturers (ODM), System Integrators (SI), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and End Users.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://dent.dev/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please join our technical discussion groups discuss-dev and tsc
- If you are interested in the broader DENT ecosystem, please visit www.dent.dev
Please note that unsubscribing from firstname.lastname@example.org will remove you from all DENT mailing lists.
- 177 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.