DENT Project Mailing lists email@example.comDENT is an open source collaborative effort created to enable the creation of Network OS for Disaggregated Network Switches in campus and remote enterprise locations. It is a global collaboration, hosted by The Linux Foundation, including leading Silicon Vendors, Original Design Manufacturers (ODM), System Integrators (SI), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and End Users.
- If you are interested in Membership, please visit https://dent.dev/join/
- If you are interested in participating in our technical community, please join our technical discussion groups discuss-dev and tsc
- If you are interested in the broader DENT ecosystem, please visit www.dent.dev
Joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to a DENT mailing list please click on “Subgroups” to the left, and self-select the lists you are interested in.
Please note that unsubscribing from firstname.lastname@example.org will remove you from all DENT mailing lists.
- 285 Members
- 1 Topic, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.